We offer a range of exclusive client events and also public events throughout the calendar year, these are all specifically designed to give you the knowledge to be able to develop a successful financial plan, particularly in this currently challenging economic climate.
The events tend to cover current and relevant topics across a range of aspects of wealth management including:
- Budget Updates/Briefings & related advice.
- How to protect your hard-earned assets against rising and ever-changing taxation.
- Being a Buy-to-Let investor and Landlord and the various things you need to consider here.
- Investing tax efficiently. Maximizing your earnings from your savings and Investments across tax years.
- Planning that reduces your exposure to Inheritance Tax and therefore provides your family and beneficiaries with a greater sum to inherit, and often in a more accessible place for them to gain access if required.
- Corporate Services, including Auto-Enrolment & aspects of Business Exit Planning.
- Later Life Planning.
The aim of our events are simply to bring/keep clients up to date with what is happening in the financial world and how this affects their own wealth management plan and also to provide new knowledge for those who are yet unknown by our business and who wish to attend one or many of our events.
We are confident you will find our events very informative and enjoyable, whilst providing the opportunity to bring a friend, family member or colleague to benefit from the experience of Stefanie Price Wealth Planning.
Please do contact Margot on 01234 241441 if you would like more information about our future events, Margot will be happy to assist you.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.